FLCAJ Award Logo


Condominium Associations


When dealing with a complex property loss, complying with statutory guidelines, the dynamics of working with a board of directors, and membership politics, this is a very specialized type of adjusting. We have helped condominiums and townhomes recover hundreds of millions of dollars in property losses, some of whom did not even know they had a claim to start with.

Why Hire an Expert Public Adjuster?

Stone Claims Group Private Adjusters Handle your Condominium Association Claim

Ware House Inspection

We Handle The Headache

Insurnce Check

We Maximize Your Settlement

We get paid when you get paid

We Get Paid When You Get Paid

Group Discussion on the Claims

We Have The Policyholder's Interests In Mind

Type Of Condominium Association Damages We Cover

Cast Iron PipesDAMAGE







Collapse & SinkholeDAMAGE


Theft & VandalismDAMAGE

Get the Best Settlement for Your Condominium Association Claim

Don't Leave any Money on the Table

Review On Inspection

Bring us your claim

Complete a Thorough Inspection & Claims Package

Settle at a Higher Rate

Condominium Associations We Have Helped

Please take a moment to review some of our results, and some of the many clients we have helped throughout the years

Areas We Serve

Licensed And Trusted in 18 States



Hail events


Wind events


Hurricane & flooding events


Tornado events


Lightning events

*Source for each damage type comes from NOAA. Year of damage types vary from 2015 - 2020.

What Our Clients Are Saying

Unmatched Expertise at Stone Claims Group


“Dealing with Stone Claims Group was one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had as a board member. Not only did they deliver monetarily in a huge volume for our association, but they also brought an unmatched expertise and professionalism.”

R. Holland, BOD President

Jacksonville, FL

Carolyn Jordan

“I just want to thank you for all you did for owners at Top of the Gulf. As you must have known I was one of the biggest skeptics. Thank you for changing my mind. I admire the way you never let up and continued to come by and tell us why we needed your company. Thank you again for persistence, we would have been in poor shape if everyone was like me.”

C. Jordan Board Member

Florida Panhandle

“Most caring and expert adjusters! Their skill, energy, and technological knowledge is second to none. 6/5 stars.”

Appraisal Client

“The Board is grateful for your top-notch communication and settling our hail claim. Also, your recommendation of such efficient roofers is the reason our property values have increased massively.”

BOD President

Condominium Association FAQS

What is a Public Adjuster?

A Public Adjuster is a professional claim advocate representing the policyholder in negotiation and appraising your insurance claim. 

A Public Adjuster is a professional claim advocate representing the policyholder in negotiation and appraising your insurance claim. A licensed public adjuster or an attorney are the only two types of individuals representing policyholders for a property damage claim. A public adjuster must meet strict educational, background, and ethical criteria required by the state government to work as a public adjuster.

+ View more - View less

What Is the Difference Between a COA (Condominium Owners Association) and an HOA (Home Owners Association)?

One of the main differences between condominium owner associations (COAs) and homeowner associations (HOAs) is how the association itself administers property development.

Usually, an HOA oversees single-family homes in planned developments, usually made up of individual lots and homes. In contrast, condo associations manage common structures with multiple units, much like apartments and townhomes.

  • When it comes to maintenance and repair issues, this is when things get down to the nitty-gritty. Condominium associations are responsible for all the general common elements (GCEs), such as lobbies, common hallways, sidewalks, roofs, elevators, swimming pools, and parking lots. Since it’s a community-based association, COAs typically outline their services to those in common areas. A unit owner is ordinarily responsible for maintaining their HVAC system; however in the event of an insurable loss the responsibility shifts to the association’s master policy.

For HOAs, they are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and replacing common areas, much like COAs, but with some differences jutted in. Things like sidewalks, green spaces and playgrounds are all under the purview of an HOA, as well as some landscaping of individual lots.

Condo unit owners COA’s,  while allowed to run the condominium, still elect a board of directors to carry out most of the powers of a condo association. This is where something like condo associations insurance is a must-have for those who serve. Options like an umbrella policy, directors and officers liability and crime insurance are available to provide financial coverage in the event of litigation.

+ View more - View less

What Repairs Are the Condo Association Responsible for in FL?

Under the Florida condominium statute, associations are generally responsible for repairing and replacing the drywall within the condominium units.

According to Florida Statute §718.111(11)(f), the association’s policy of hazard insurance covers “all portions of the condominium property as originally installed or replacement of like kind and quality, in accordance with the original plans and specifications,” except “all personal property within the unit or limited common elements, and floor, wall, and ceiling coverings, electrical fixtures, appliances, water heaters, water filters, built-in cabinets and countertops, and window treatments, including curtains, drapes, blinds, hardware, and similar window treatment components, or replacements of any of the preceding.  If a covered loss occurs, the condominium association would also be responsible for HVAC systems, roofing, exterior painting, doors, and windows.

+ View more - View less

What is the Difference Between the Condo Unit Owner Policy and the Condo Master Policy?

The Master Condo Policy or Condominium Association Insurance policy is the insurance policy that is held by the homeowners or condominium association.

An individual condominium insurance policy, or a unit owner’s policy, is the insurance policy you are responsible for as a condominium unit owner. This is essential because this policy protects your personal belongings and offers liability protection in case of an accident within your unit’s walls.

The Master Condo Policy or Condominium Association Insurance policy is the insurance policy that is held by the homeowners or condominium association. Its premium comes out of your maintenance fees or association dues. The Master Condo Policy is responsible for covering two main areas of risk — general liability for the association and property damage coverage for common areas. Common areas are generally defined as the roof and exterior walls, stairways, recreation rooms, elevators, common hallways, and grounds. The specifics of these policy differences and coverages will depend on the specifics of your Association Policy language.

+ View more - View less

What is The Difference Between a Public Adjuster, a Company Adjuster, and an Independent Adjuster?

Public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder. A public adjuster’s goal is to help the policyholder/claimant with the insurance claim process’s ins and outs.

Many people think independent adjusters and Public Adjusters are the same things; that is just not true.

Many people think Independent Adjusters and Public Adjusters are the same, which is not true. A public adjuster’s goal is to help the policyholder/claimant with the insurance claim process’s ins and outs. Public Adjusters are experts in reading and understanding insurance policies. Experienced public adjusters will ensure you’re getting the exact amount of compensation you’re owed based on the terms of your insurance policy.

An Independent Adjuster represents the insurance carrier. When you make a claim with your insurance company, it assigns its own adjuster to your claim. Independent adjusters can work for multiple carriers, but can only represent carriers. 

The last type of adjuster is a company adjuster. A company adjuster works directly for one insurance company. They work for the carrier while we work for you.

+ View more - View less


    Notes (optional): "Please feel free to address anything else (your title, number of buildings, number of stories, number of units, etc.)"